Classes with The Legendary Al Gates
New Student Group Classes Start at $50. Our Milonga is $ 25.00.
Private classes @ $150.00 per hour per person
Just a reminder about our class schedules below: We never take off for holidays & we never cancel our classes !
The iconic Al Gates of Tango Chicago makes learning Argentine Tango fun and easy. As a student of the dance for over 20 yrs, Al has trained addicts world wide. His devotion to technique & seductive elements by old world masters is absolute. As an instructor, Al Gates demands precise footwork, clear lead/ follow, impeccable floor craft and epic musicality. Al teaches the dance in its original form But he simplifies each complicated figure.All students new or experienced are expected to develop their own unique style.
Narcissism and egocentrism are not allowed; generosity, patience and acceptance are required!
No partner is necessary, everyone is rotated regularly during classes, and if you LOVE watching or dancing with someone at your milonga they were probably OUR students !
Tango Class Benefits:
1. Learn to get all the attention you want with the glance of your eye.
2. Feel more comfortable and less awkward in social settings.
3. Learn to project self-confidence through your body language.
4. Improve your rhythm, balance, flirting and social skills.
5. Enjoy adventures of going out to dance with lots of new people.
6. Most dance couples meet at Tango, start and maintain long term relationships.
7. If you enjoy variety, dance a Tango & experience the famous 3 minute marriage .
Remember, if you can walk in a straight line and count to eight, you can learn the basics of Tango in 60 minutes, but you will enjoy a life time of learning to master this dance.
For further information on group or private lessons, contact Al at 312-788-3408 735 W. 35th St. Chicago IL. 60616